- It is extremely hard natural fiber. It has excellent quality to manufacture Manila Durable Rope.
- Manila Ropes do not melt when they are in contact with hot wires or equipment. They hold the knots firmly and stretch very little. As a result our Manila Ropes are hugely popular in construction and repair.
- It is easy to handle, has good strength-to-size ratio, and does not have an objectionable stretch factor. It handles well in three important pioneering areas: Knot Tying, Lashing and in using a Block and Tackle.
- It is suitable for boat and marine use, as well as many camping and pioneering applications.
- Manila Rope is very durable, flexible and resistant to salt water damage, allowing its use in rope, hawsers, ships lines, and fishing nets.
- Minimum breaking strength and safe load for manila ropes.
H-438, Santoshimaa Apt. Block -B , Gr Fl, 2 Motilal Colony , Airport Gate 2, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700081, India