Product Code : 103
- It is extremely hard natural fiber. It has excellent quality to manufacture manila durable rope.
- Manila ropes do not melt when they are in contact with hot wires or equipment. They hold the knots firmly and stretch very little. As a result our manila ropes are hugely popular in construction and repair.Â Â
- It is easy to handle, has good strength-to-size ratio, and does not have an objectionable stretch factor. It handles well in three important pioneering areas: knot tying, lashing, and in using a block and tackle.
- it is t suitable for boat and marine use, as well as many camping and pioneering applications.
- Manila rope is very durable, flexible and resistant to salt water damage, allowing its use in rope, hawsers, ship's lines, and fishing nets
- Minimum breaking strength and safe load for manila ropes.Â Â
68D, Netaji Subhas Road, 2nd Floor, Near Braboune Road Flyover, O/O : Metal Market, Kolkata, West Bengal, 700001, India